After a trip to the doctor and dentist, Emily is all ready to start school. She was so brave when she got 5 shots at the doctors. She sat very still for the dentist when he counted her teeth. I don't think any of my children have been as ready as Emily is to start school. I can't believe I will be home alone after 12 years of having someone as my buddy. A new chapter in life is beginning.
6 comments:
Missed you at Pauls. I really wish you would have come. The kids are cute. They look like me.:)
I missed you at Moms...sorry
No kidding. I was so excited when I realized that Hayden could start school and that I would actually have some uninterupted time to myself! Thats so cute that Emily is already for school, thats big stuff!!
5 shots yikes! She must be excited if she was willing to endure that!! Hayden had to get 7, all at one visit, I should have spread it (but I am cheap, I know so mean right). But now we've decided to hold him back a year. I am not ready to let him go. I havent told him yet, he is going to be so mad at me.
Thanks for the advice on my blog...I needed it!!
Once a week woman...come on get a move on. :)
What's this approval crap????
5 weeks and no post????? Whats up girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment