Tiffany and Kimberly wanted to be the MC's for the ward talent show. They did an awesome job! They also played a piano duet. Way to shine girls...Emily sang a song with her primary class.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So cute! Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am not doing my blog anymore, but you can find me on facebook as soon as you join. Its easier for me to just upload my photos there and not worry about anything else. Plus everyone is on face book. Hope all is well!!
1 comment:
So cute! Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am not doing my blog anymore, but you can find me on facebook as soon as you join. Its easier for me to just upload my photos there and not worry about anything else. Plus everyone is on face book. Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment