My bologna has a first name, its o-s-c-a-r, my bologna has a second name, its m-a-y-e-r...we just happened to be at albertsons and look what was parked in the parking lot!
I love all the pictures. I think I want to hop in that bath with all the bubbles. Mine never seem to stay bubbly for to long. Did you get your book in the mail yet??
So, I put my book blog like yours -approved comments, and was wondering why I never received any. I had Darris post a comment, and I finally found it on the page I log in. Problem is I never log in, it is automatically remembered. So with that, I found your comments and others. :) I hope you like the book. If you find a huge obvious mistake let me know, becuase I have not yet released it to Amazon and distribution. I can still make changes. Happy reading. You should be emailing me your predictions...on my blackparade email account or dpgarner@cox.net
4 comments:
I hope you all enjoyed the updates.
I love all the pictures. I think I want to hop in that bath with all the bubbles. Mine never seem to stay bubbly for to long. Did you get your book in the mail yet??
So, I put my book blog like yours -approved comments, and was wondering why I never received any. I had Darris post a comment, and I finally found it on the page I log in. Problem is I never log in, it is automatically remembered. So with that, I found your comments and others. :) I hope you like the book. If you find a huge obvious mistake let me know, becuase I have not yet released it to Amazon and distribution. I can still make changes. Happy reading. You should be emailing me your predictions...on my blackparade email account or dpgarner@cox.net
Gotta love the big hot dog truck. It so rocks!
Looks like you guys have been having in Mexico!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment